After logging in, redirect to previous page

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
iceblox
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

After logging in, redirect to previous page

Post by iceblox »

Scenario: I am in a movie page and find that I am not logged in. So I log in, but after the log-in, it takes me to the Home page, after which I need to hit the back button on the browser and get back to the movie page that I was in, and then hit Refresh on my browser again to make the site realize that I have logged in.

I am requesting that after logging in, the site automatically redirects me to wherever I was before the login, and also keep me logged in (to avoid hitting Refresh).

I am using Chrome v68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit).

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: After logging in, redirect to previous page

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for reporting this! I believe this worked at one point, but perhaps a recent update did away with the functionality.

We'll take a look and update here!

Flanker_33
Ratings

Post by Flanker_33 »

It happened to me as well, in the same conditions... However, I had found another solution, which was to use Firefox! I tried it with Internet Explorer as well (eugh) and it worked (after half an hour, that is.)
This means that the problem is/was strictly related to Google Chrome, which is good to know!

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

This should work again guys! Thanks for alerting us to the problem.