Adding books?

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
JonSmith
73 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Adding books?

Post by JonSmith »

I was wondering if it is possible to add books, novels and manga? There are instances when I leave a rating on a show, but I'm actually reviewing the manga or book, since the adaptation was never finished/cancelled.

Also, I was wondering if you could add a way to import ratings from goodreads? Criticker has been the best recommendations sites I've found, so I'm trying to port everything unto here.

mpowell
21 Ratings

Re: Adding books?

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for this suggestion! Books would be next on our expansion list... now that we've already done Video Games, the structure is built out, so it's more likely we'll be able to get to this at some point.

That said, we're behind rolling out other new features and bug fixes that are higher priority. But this is 100% on our radar!

JonSmith
73 Ratings

Re: Adding books?

Post by JonSmith »

Thanks for the info. I will look out for that then.

Another thing that would smoothen the experience imo is a GTCI, like a general taste compatibility index that goes cross platform (which would work for games, tv shows, movies, etc.)

I don't know how it would work though, so I don't know if I'm asking too much.