Featured/recent reviews: switching between

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
iconogassed
29 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Featured/recent reviews: switching between

Post by iconogassed »

I'd personally find it useful to be able switch freely between 'featured reviews' and 'recent reviews' for the default profile view, while still being able to keep the same list of featured reviews for the next switch back.

JonSmith
153 Ratings

Re: Featured/recent reviews: switching between

Post by JonSmith »

I can see the benefit to a feature like that too honestly. Not everyone leaves reviews for every show after all.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I'm not sure I completely understand the request...

Right now, we display Featured Ratings by default, unless the user has no featured ratings. In that case, we show Recent Ratings. You can switch between them with no problem.

How are you asking that to be changed? Are you looking for the ability to decide whether "Featured" or "Recent" reviews are displayed by default?

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

mpowell wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:39 am
Are you looking for the ability to decide whether "Featured" or "Recent" reviews are displayed by default?
Yes

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for the clarification! We'll add it to our list. It's going to be a lower priority, just because displaying Featured Reviews by default is exactly what's intended, and allowing for optional defaults is kind of a big project.

That said, more choice is always good, so we're writing it down as an idea. Thanks for making the suggestion!