Full forum search

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
iconogassed
29 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Full forum search

Post by iconogassed »

It would be great if the search function also allowed you to search the Bugs & Support forums.

coffee
0 Ratings

Re: Full forum search

Post by coffee »

You can search Bugs & Support forums.

Here is your post.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

It appears that you searched using my username. That's not what I mean. I want to run a search of these forums that includes other users' posts as well, and I have long been unable to do that through the box at the top of any of the Bugs/Features/Questions forums. Selecting those forums on the general search page doesn't work either, and posts from those forums are not included with the general results.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We took results from the bugs forum out of the normal search, but the fact that it's not working in the more specific search seems like the incorrect behavior.

I've filed a new bug, so that we take care of this at some point in the future! Thanks for pointing it out!

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

mpowell wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:10 am
We took results from the bugs forum out of the normal search, but the fact that it's not working in the more specific search seems like the incorrect behavior.

I've filed a new bug, so that we take care of this at some point in the future! Thanks for pointing it out!
Any chance this'll be gotten to soon? It would be very helpful.

I will also request just re-including the bugs, feature requests, AND general questions subforums in the basic search (the latter two are also excluded, not just the bugs subforum, to be super-clear). Even more helpful.