ability to hide *other users'* collections

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
5Z5qjRCfM2
176 Ratings
Your TCI: na

ability to hide *other users'* collections

Post by 5Z5qjRCfM2 »

I use collections a lot, but there are several large collections that I would like to not see on the collections list or on individual films' pages. For example, no offense to user Maaxwell but I don't care and can never be made to care about "Film Titles That Are Complete Sentences" or Dunstan-xxx' "Foreign Language Films subtitled on Youtube" or any of several variations on "Films available in HD". It's great that some people find these useful, but I'd prefer not to have them clutter my view of criticker.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: ability to hide *other users'* collections

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for this suggestion! The ability to ignore collections is an idea we do have in our lists of future enhancements, and hopefully we'll have a chance to work it in. I'll add your voice to the report :)

djross
10 Ratings

Post by djross »

Having the option to hide collections is a great idea. As perhaps the most prolific user of the collections function on this website, I'm fairly certain there are plenty of users who would be hiding mine. Prioritising this change gets my vote.

brell
Ratings

Post by brell »

Casting my vote behind this one, too. It would make the collections of others more useful to everyone.