0 PSIs for films I should like

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Stain
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: 0 PSIs for films I should like

Post by Stain »

When I go to the "Explore --> New Releases" page Criticker recommends to me a number of films that are in my "films you'll like" section but which have the PSI of 0. This just can't be right. These zeroes are about in the place where my "80" PSIs should be in the rankings.

AFlickering
288 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

It's also kind of annoying that the psis on that page are based solely on critics, especially as it doesn't show overrated/underrated alerts for any other than the top one. 'Tis a bit misleading - I like to think Transformers wouldn't be anywhere near my list of 'highly recommended films' if user ratings were taken into account as well.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

That definitely doesn't sound right. There might be a data issue with the upgrade we didn't catch. I'll check it out.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Aflickering - your point is good, too. We should definitely at least provide the option to "switch" to user-generated PSIs (or show both) on the New Releases page. I've added it to our list of things to work on.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Hi Stain -- can you check this out again? There was a problem in PSI generation, for a small subset of users (you were one of them). Let us know if it's still a problem!