bug?

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
iconogassed
29 Ratings
Your TCI: na

bug?

Post by iconogassed »

please tell me the giant-ass numbers and spaces in the ratings box are just a temporary glitch of a new update or something.

Pickpocket
0 Ratings

Re: bug?

Post by Pickpocket »

oh my god this looks fucking terrible

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

it most certainly does. i guess i can understand the big poster thing as an alternative to tiny inscrutable jpg screencaps/promo art cutouts, but i'm baffled as to how anyone can think the new ratings box is an improvement, or that this is anything but a clusterfuck of design:

i apologize in advance if this sounds snarky and dickish, but i have nothing better to do: why is the mini-review the same style as the general plot/crew info; what was wrong with the visually pleasing and functional textbox? why is the review's date as prominent as the text, and directly below it, as opposed to rightfully smaller and out-of-the-way down below as it was before? why does the small "star" link have its own line after the date? why is the "feature on your profile" link for the review separated by a break and the social media icons, rendering its purpose vague? why are the numbers so goddamn huge, and if they're going to be so, why aren't the "edit/delete" links at least aligned accordingly?

vincente
0 Ratings

Post by vincente »