Short film submissions not showing up as such

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
iconogassed
29 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Short film submissions not showing up as such

Post by iconogassed »

For some months every short film I've submitted has shown up, once processed, as a feature. I'm positive I selected "short film" in the drop down each time, or at least all after the first, when I noticed it

Prehistoric Cabaret
Casualties of Modernity
Shooting Geronimo
Group of Seven Inches
Peep Show
The Child and the Caiman

All other non-feature release types have been going through okay

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Short film submissions not showing up as such

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for reporting this -- it's a flaw in our submissions process, and one we're aware of. We'll be fixing it up soon!

Until it's repaired, please submit an "Other" film update type, letting us know it should be a short, and we'll take care of it. We've fixed the ones you've already listed.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

Will do, thanks!

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

I am still submitting corrections regularly for both my and others' short film submissions, but is there any reason why this process can't be worked into to the routine admin approval of new submissions? Seems like the extra few seconds to check the runtime on IMDb of all new submissions would be minimal effort well-expended (and which I would've assumed was regular practice anyway). There must be dozens if not hundreds of shorts currently listed as features in the Criticker database that are liable to remain that way

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for letting us know ... it is something we're aware of, and will get fixed up as soon as we can! Sorry for the amount of manual work to correct these currently involved!