Year

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
JonSmith
153 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Year

Post by JonSmith »

Some shows show the year when it comes to changes that a user can make whereas others don't. I don't know if it's a bug or if some shows submitted prior to a certain date don't have the option?

JonSmith
153 Ratings

Re: Year

Post by JonSmith »

I forgot to mention some updates a user makes to some shows don't see to show up in the modification history (namely poster updates or anything that was submitted through other like a summary change).

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I believe that any tv series which already have both "from year" and "to year" submitted won't show the option to overwrite. Can you include a link to a series you'd expect to be able to update the year for? I'll be able to say then, what's preventing that.

And I think we made the tactical decision to remove "other" from the list of updates which are displayed, because these can get quite lengthy / wordy (also sometimes cranky), and it's cleaner to show the more concise updates.

JonSmith
153 Ratings

Post by JonSmith »

The series is Eyeshield 21.

As for the length of "Other", I feel just having "other" would be alright. It says enough.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Ah, Eyeshield 21 was incorrectly classified as a Film, instead of TV Series. I've fixed that up, and the year should now again be accessible.

And that's a good point about "Other"... I suppose that would be better than nothing. We'll take a look into adding that functionality!

JonSmith
153 Ratings

Post by JonSmith »

As usual thanks for the help.

Although, is there a reason why "Poster" doesn't show up in the modification history if it's the only thing that's been updated?