Upgrade to the Forum

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
mpowell
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Upgrade to the Forum

Post by mpowell »

metalhank wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 pm
Clicking on a user brings you back to your home page, not the users page.
This one should be fixed now! Can you let us know if it's still misbehaving?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Maaxwell wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:37 pm
I've noticed that my most recent ranking doesn't have a tier either.

https://i.ibb.co/XLbJYQC/Capture.png
This one should be fixed now -- the next time you rate a film, your tiers will be regenerated and should reflect correctly :)

JonSmith
153 Ratings

Post by JonSmith »

The user bug is mostly fixed. When you click on a user's name you get their profile now. The only issue that remains is when you click on a user in a quoted sentence/paragraph. That brings you to the forum home page.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

I don't know if this is a result of attempting to placate mobile users, but I personally find the new look way too big, bolded, and "blocky" (for lack of more precise terms). An example of what I mean

Yes, I can zoom out, for instance, but that does not change the size/appearance of the text relative to the rest of the layout, i.e. among other things there should be (IMHO) much more "text per line", even when typing the text

MacSwell
0 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

iconogassed wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:19 pm
I don't know if this is a result of attempting to placate mobile users, but I personally find the new look way too big, bolded, and "blocky" (for lack of more precise terms). An example of what I mean

Yes, I can zoom out, for instance, but that does not change the size/appearance of the text relative to the rest of the layout, i.e. among other things there should be (IMHO) much more "text per line", even when typing the text
I know what you mean, thought the same.

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

Also, it appears we have a "notification" feature, at least for when one of your posts is quoted, but the only place I was able to see this is the (1) that appears on the Criticker tab of your browser. No actual info or link as to what the notification is notifying you of (at least from my few exploratory clicks when I saw the notification. I suppose I could test it out and explore further by test-quoting one of my own posts. I suppose I could do a lot of things...)

offlineoz
66 Ratings

Post by offlineoz »

currently at the forum is still busted

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

JonSmith wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:43 pm
The user bug is mostly fixed. When you click on a user's name you get their profile now. The only issue that remains is when you click on a user in a quoted sentence/paragraph. That brings you to the forum home page.
This should be fixed now!

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

The search's autopopulate appears to work everywhere except when you're on a forum page

iconogassed
29 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8513&sid=5e717b15c ... 3754e326a9

That thread has been displaying bizarrely high "view" counts since it was made today...I suppose the 1300 views I posted about could have been genuine, but the 2700+ in the two hours after I made that post seem highly improbable...