Full TCI/PCI regen

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Full TCI/PCI regen

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Hi guys!
I've sent a request on full calculation of TCI and PCI regen on the Ads-free page.
I've even got the message:
Your PSIs have finished regenerating! Criticker was able to generate Probable Score Indicators for 0 films

Why don't you go check out the full list now?
Could you help me?
I want to get recommendations for films and games.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Full TCI/PCI regen

Post by mpowell »

Hey there Holidays,

It looks like there's not enough breadth in your ratings to generate TCIs, which is also preventing PSIs from being built. You don't need to use the full scale, but there does need to be more variation than what you currently have.

Please rate a few more films and games on a little bit of a more varied scale, and then send an email to info@criticker.com -- we'll be happy to kick off the regeneration process manually, since you've already purchased it.

We need to do a better job of checking that the conditions are adequate for building TCIs, and displaying a message if they aren't. I've opened a bug to that effect, now, and apologize for the confusion!

Thanks again!!

MmzHrrdb

Re: Full TCI/PCI regen

Post by MmzHrrdb »

mpowell wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:24 am
Hey there Holidays,

It looks like there's not enough breadth in your ratings to generate TCIs, which is also preventing PSIs from being built. You don't need to use the full scale, but there does need to be more variation than what you currently have.

Please rate a few more films and games on a little bit of a more varied scale, and then send an email to info@criticker.com -- we'll be happy to kick off the regeneration process manually, since you've already purchased it.

We need to do a better job of checking that the conditions are adequate for building TCIs, and displaying a message if they aren't. I've opened a bug to that effect, now, and apologize for the confusion!

Thanks again!!
Hi, I've sent the message!
Thank you :)