Problem with submitting?

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
mattorama12
67 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Problem with submitting?

Post by mattorama12 »

I tried to submit a film and after I entered the information and clicked submit, it appeared to just refresh the page and delete all the info? It never went to the preview page for final submission. I tried to resubmit and the same thing happened. So it's possible I submitted the movie twice (though I can't find it in my submitted film collection or through the site search), or more likely that the submission just did not work for me. The film I tried to submit was Postal (2019), with imdb id: tt9127488.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Problem with submitting?

Post by mpowell »

Hmm... I'm not sure here! Submissions have been coming in pretty normally, so I don't think there's an overarching problem. However, I am seeing the same thing when trying to submit Postal, myself.

I've opened a bug, and we'll try and pin down what's happening here. Thanks for reporting it!

crtsjffrsn
107 Ratings

Post by crtsjffrsn »

I am having the same issue. It is something in the past hour, as I was submitting things fine before then.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We've added some additional debugging to the submission form.

Is there a chance that the images you are trying to upload are larger than the current 2mb max? I think that, when this limit was being overstepped, it wasn't properly displaying the message.

mattorama12
67 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

Ah! That does seem to be the issue for my submission. And it looks like you have now added Postal, so thanks for addressing!