Watchlist missing

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Deadmarsh
230 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Watchlist missing

Post by Deadmarsh »

My watchlist has disappeared. If I add something to watchlist it re-appears, but without what was on it :(

metalhank
0 Ratings

Re: Watchlist missing

Post by metalhank »

OMG YES, wishlist is gone. Hopefully this is retrievable, so much time and effort to create that list.

STFUDonny
63 Ratings

Post by STFUDonny »

I just came here to post this as well. I can add new films but old ones have all disappeared, hopefully its retrievable...

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Sorry about this issue!

We haven't removed anything -- your Wishlist is still available. You can access it by way of the list of Your Private Collections

I will admit that we have handled this one clumsily. We're moving to a "Watchlist" instead of "Wishlist" default collection name, but were forced to check out changes that mashed the new changes into pages which weren't yet ready for it.

Pretty soon, we'll make available a utility to optionally merge your Wishlist into your Watchlist -- or to leave it alone and separate, whatever you prefer.

Really sorry about this issue, and sorry it's taken us so long to recognize! Thanks again for all your notes, and rest assured that these changes which are causing some headaches right now, are in service of exciting new changes just on the horizon!

metalhank
0 Ratings

Post by metalhank »

Whew! Thanks for the info and looking forward to see what is coming.

Deadmarsh
230 Ratings

Post by Deadmarsh »

I'm sure I checked the collections earlier too and nothing was there. But now there is so a small crisis averted :D

Thanks for keeping the ball rolling with features and stuff.