Movie length in search/sort criteria?

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
90sCoffee
21 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Movie length in search/sort criteria?

Post by 90sCoffee »

Would it be possible to search or at least sort by movie running time? When I'm looking at movies even if it's on my wishlist, sometimes I just wanna watch a short 90ish minute one rather than 120+

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Movie length in search/sort criteria?

Post by mpowell »

Running time is one of the bits of information we hope to add in the future, at which point we'd also add some sort of filter. I'm not sure when we'll get to this -- we also have plans eventually to add "language". But we'll get to it sooner or later :)

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

Running time and language would be very helpful indeed.

Why can't you use the IMDB data for this, as I think you do with "country" and other fields ?

frederic_g54
0 Ratings

Post by frederic_g54 »

As pointed out by livelove over a year ago, it would be great if the IMDB data could be used for this.

Sometimes, you don't feel like sitting through a 2 or 3 hour film, and allowing us to order our movie lists (remembered films, all ratings,...) by running time would be highly appreciated.

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

frederic_g54 wrote:Sometimes, you don't feel like sitting through a 2 or 3 hour film, and allowing us to order our movie lists (remembered films, all ratings,...) by running time
oh yeah, that's a nice use case