Whats the name of this 2 movies... (70´s)...

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
drmovie
Ratings
Your TCI: na

Whats the name of this 2 movies... (70´s)...

Post by drmovie »

Hi I want to know the name of these 2 movies..

TYPE WRITER MACHINE, like a money box
1) I only remember the end of the movie.

It is about 1 black man, who decides to save money, and decides to keep the dollars inside the typewriter, using it as a money box, and begins to save part of his salary, until he manages to accumulate a lot of money.

Unfortunately this rumor is heard, and some guys go for the money, where they go up to the apartment by those emergency stairs, and manage to find the money, the owner tries to defend his fortune, but the guys kill him.

Immediately, it is seen as this pair of criminals, they begin to go down the stairs, and behind them, the typewriter begins to chase them.

The last scene, is that when they are about to get to the car and leave, they start receiving slaps, and it is that obviously the spirit comes, through the machine, and the guys try to hit him back, and combos come and combos come .

> I remember that all the actors were black, and very big cars, probably in the early 1970s.

2) I watched the other movie in 1985, I don't know if it's part of the Bruce Lee story, but the movie was probably made in the mid-1970s.

What if I do not like martial arts movies, because in general, they are just fights, and there is no dialogue or plot.

This movie if it had, plenty of plot.
frustrated for not knowing how to fight and run out of money,

Maybe made for tv, not sure..

It is about 1 young man who did not know how to fight, and they give him a fierce kick, fight, they take his money.

He decides to learn KUNG FU.

Start taking lessons, and start progressing exponentially.

Then he begins to have problems with his girlfriend, whom he does not spend time with, and he also forgets to pay the rent for the room, and the lady scolds him.

His obsession with learning is so great that the teacher one day tells the young man, that he has learned enough and that it is no longer necessary to continue taking lessons, that he is now the great teacher.

What I do not remember well is if their teacher dies, but the last scene of the movie is seen when they are about to start the number 1 class of kung fu to the new students who forming a semi circle, are attentive to the instructions of their teachers .

Of course there was this young man and it seems to me that there was his girlfriend, who from what I remember was blonde.

Does anyone know what the movie is called?

td888
0 Ratings

Re: Whats the name of this 2 movies... (70´s)...

Post by td888 »

The second one sound like The Karate Kid (1984)

coffee
0 Ratings

Post by coffee »

The second one made me remember No Retreat, No Surrender.

The first one, I'm curious about it too. :)

drmovie
Ratings

Post by drmovie »

No, as i said,
First movie was kung fu, not karate..