Guess the movie from the image

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
JSchlansky
595 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Guess the movie from the image

Post by JSchlansky »

JSchlansky
595 Ratings

Post by JSchlansky »

MacSwell
0 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

Ong-Bak?

JSchlansky
595 Ratings

Post by JSchlansky »

Correct

philamental
55 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Well the image game has just officially become a spectator sport as with the return of MacSwell (wonder what happened to Maaxwell?) to play with JSchlansky and FreddieQuell there isn't a hope any of the rest of us mere mortals will ever get a chance to play again! :lol: :P

FreddieQuell
0 Ratings

Post by FreddieQuell »

I'm glad to be apart of the game (got off to a rocky start, my fault). Philamental, i think you should pick the next image, not sure about the rules/time and whatnot. Thank you again for being helpful/welcoming.

bowfinger
0 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

Let's give him a minute to rest up. He's been gone a long time, needs to catch his breath.

philamental
55 Ratings

Post by philamental »

bowfinger wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:26 pm
Let's give him a minute to rest up. He's been gone a long time, needs to catch his breath.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah we have to be gentle with MacSwell at his age ... :P

MacSwell
0 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

Thanks fellas, these old bones ain’t what they used to be

philamental
55 Ratings

Post by philamental »

FreddieQuell wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:23 pm
I'm glad to be apart of the game (got off to a rocky start, my fault). Philamental, i think you should pick the next image, not sure about the rules/time and whatnot. Thank you again for being helpful/welcoming.
No problem. It's always good to have more players on here. In terms of any 'next image timeframe' rule, we've never set any clear one as we know sometimes life gets in the way and we'd prefer the player gets the opportunity to deal with that and then come back to continue playing rather than adding to their stress by demanding they meet a certain virtual deadline. From time to time players do come back to inform that they won't be able to play the next round after all, and we move on from there (usually just the first interested/available player picks up the baton and posts an image to get the game moving again) and on rarer occasions we don't hear anything for days so after about 5-7 days we may decide to move the game on again ourselves since the active player has gone missing.

In short, while the game has been fairly rapid fire for the last few weeks it isnt always like that and we don't insist that it needs be ...... so MacSwell, in your own time, you have the stage! :) .......... *EDIT* ... and there he is! :lol: