Welcome to Criticker Games!

Criticker had a big update on January 12th, introducing games. Almost every aspect of the website was touched, every database table and back-end file. Please report any bugs in this forum, and we'll get them fixed up as soon as possible.
mpowell
21 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Welcome to Criticker Games!

Post by mpowell »

Tds4a wrote:Hey. I just submitted three games and filled in the trailer section for each but though it saved the Youtube url information, on all three previews I don't see the trailer. Is that normal, will it show if it gets added to the database?

There was an error which has now been corrected. The trailers you submitted should be appearing now, and future submissions should once again work properly.

Tds4a
309 Ratings

Post by Tds4a »

Oh cool, thanks!

lisa-
176 Ratings

Post by lisa- »

there seems to be a lot of playing fast and loose with release dates here. was klondike solitaire really created in 1788? and that go one is just silly. i think i agree that board games (which for some reason seems to be including card games) should be canned altogether.

philamental
55 Ratings

Post by philamental »

quick query about the poster/box cover for the Skyrim Special Edition that is currently in use here

https://games.criticker.com/game/The-El ... -V-Skyrim/

That's the poster for original vanilla skyrim. SE has different promotional art.

I actually uploaded this to the site last week but it doesn't seem to have been accepted. I know this is only a small detail and you guys have far more pressing issues to address/resolve but at this same time this community seems to thrive on getting the small details right and if you're going to have a separate entry for Skyrim SE it makes sense to have the correct box art :geek:

mpowell
21 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

philamental wrote:That's the poster for original vanilla skyrim. SE has different promotional art.

It's been replaced! With all the bugs we've been hammering down, it's very likely your updated cover got lost somewhere in the mix.

philamental
55 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Great, thanks! :)