Return To: Board Index | General Questions

New game submissions aren't being approved

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
law
241 Ratings
Your TCI: na

New game submissions aren't being approved

Postby law » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:59 am

I know new game submissions are rare now that the database is 95% populated but if someone could check in once a week, that would be nice. One title that I've been unable to rate, Anodyne, has been in preview-only mode for at least two weeks now, if not longer.

howabe
585 Ratings

Re: New game submissions aren't being approved

Postby howabe » Wed May 08, 2019 7:42 am

Somewhat ironically considering the opening line, I'm bumping this to save creating a new topic.

Any chance we can have a bit of a clear out of the Games queue? According to the submission form it's now 2 months behind on approvals, and there's 8 pages of titles awaiting approval.

BillyShears
1472 Ratings

Postby BillyShears » Wed May 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Everyone needs to know my stance on Sekiro.

Velvet Crowe
856 Ratings

Postby Velvet Crowe » Thu May 09, 2019 1:23 am

law wrote:I know new game submissions are rare now that the database is 95% populated but if someone could check in once a week, that would be nice. One title that I've been unable to rate, Anodyne, has been in preview-only mode for at least two weeks now, if not longer.

There's actually A LOT of titles that still aren't in the database. Far less than you seem to think. There's actually a lot of SNK titles and games on Steam it's missing, for example. I literally submitted pretty much the entire KOF series weeks ago which still hasn't gone through. :lol:

cloque
88 Ratings

Postby cloque » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:04 am

Waiting for a long time for this game (The Suffering 2004) to be approved. Not my submission, but I want to rate it :D

Return to “General Questions”