Best Movie Soundtracks

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
TheDenizen
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Best Movie Soundtracks

Post by TheDenizen »

Score =/= soundtrack. To me, a soundtrack is a compilations of pre-existing songs that get used in a film. A score is written specifically to fit the movie.

The best soundtrack ever was from the first movie of The Crow. Pantera, The Cure, RATM, Helmet, NIN, Rollins Band, Stone Temple Pilots, etc

Honorable mentions: Heavy Metal (the first one, not the shit HM2000, which was all crap nu-metal), Hardware (P.I.L. and Motorhead), and 90's trash virtual reality flick Brainscan.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

TheDenizen wrote:Honorable mentions: Heavy Metal (the first one, not the shit HM2000, which was all crap nu-metal),

Yeah! Loved the Ronnie James Dio-led Black Sabbath songs on that one.

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Plus Nazareth, Cheap Trick, Sammy Hagar, Blue Oyster Cult, Grand Funk Railroad, etc etc. 8-) Solid classic hard rock stuff.

by Devol
0 Ratings

Post by by Devol »

TheDenizen wrote:Plus Nazareth, Cheap Trick, Sammy Hagar, Blue Oyster Cult, Grand Funk Railroad, etc etc. 8-) Solid classic hard rock stuff.

Sammy so blew BOC out of the water for the better "Heavy Metal" theme. The Mob (B)rules? (a little nod to the doc! hehe)

in high school I often said "I have an ANG-GLE."

tried to find a score thread, thinking bout maybe startin one