Locket that Bleeds

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
shadow
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Locket that Bleeds

Post by shadow »

Hey everyone! My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I really want to get her a movie that she's been looking for, but she doesn't know the name of it. Here's all the info she remembers about it:

There is a woman that is in love with some man and there is a second man that wants her. There is a scene in which the second man (and maybe others) are burying the woman alive or putting her is some kind of grave/crypt/tomb. The woman might have been wearing a blue (or blue-like) dress. As she is getting buried alive, her hand is caught or hurt in some way. The man that she loves has a locket with her picture in it. When she is in danger, the picture in the locket starts to bleed, so he knows she is in danger. The woman may have been of some type of noble or high-class society.

The movie was in color and might not have been a theatrical release. She probably watched it between the mid 1990's and early 2000's from a Blockbuster.

If anyone can post ideas or hopefully an actual title for this movie, it would really help me out. I have tried Google several times and no luck, but I'll keep looking and will post back if I happen to find it.

Thanks to everyone that reads this!