Decades long search for an obscure movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
eCitizen
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Decades long search for an obscure movie

Post by eCitizen »

This movie was set someplace in Europe. It is about a woman who becomes complete obsessed with a man. He is unpredictable and she finds that very exciting. As their relationship continues his kinky side gets revealed. She is a shop owner. One scene in particular stands out, they are making love in her store when he pushed out onto the sidewalk naked and pulled the gate down to strand her on the street. While standing on the street naked, one drunk sitting outside the bar sees her. He staggers into the bar to tell the others, but by the time they return to the street she is back inside and away from view and nobody believes him. With each encounter the man pushes the woman to new extremes. She is lost in her love for him, and accepts everything. Near the end he pushes too far, by convincing her to offer up her virgin daughter for deflowering. She is unable to resist his requests, but offering her daughter to him was more than she can bare, and the last scene I think she commits suicide. Basically this is a story of a woman's extreme obsession with a sexual deviant. I believe it was subtitled, and I remember watching it 20+ years ago. It might be black & white. I've searched many times, and have never found any trace of this movie.