Name of an awkward movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Mreana
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Name of an awkward movie

Post by Mreana »

Ok guys, this is real tricky. I saw this movie on 1998 or 1999, maybe 2000, it was on the german tv station Pro 7 so i have no idea if it was german or american.

The movie is a horror one

The movie starts with a couple on a train. They are all alone in the compartment so the guy starts pleasuring the girl, he goes down on her. The train goes into a tunnel and when it comes out, he is dead on the ground or in front of her and a guy dressed like a woman is down on her. Then he kills her.

Then, this guy went to a house and kills a family, but not the little girl that then has a shock and can t remember. Then, years pass and the girl is grown up, then some killings start and looks like it is the hand of the woman dressed killer. At the end, we find out that she killed the killer when she was a child and she becomes him.

It is really awkward, but i need to know the name. I looked it up but couldn”t find anything the past years.

Thanks in advance

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Re: Name of an awkward movie

Post by ShogunRua »

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the movie. (Although I will ask on Cinemageddon for you)

However, I just wanted to note that that is one of the dumbest fucking twists I have ever heard of. I know horror films frequently have laughably mindless, illogical, inane surprises at the end, but even in such distinguished company, that one stands out.

Mreana
0 Ratings

Post by Mreana »

ShogunRua wrote:Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the movie. (Although I will ask on Cinemageddon for you)

However, I just wanted to note that that is one of the dumbest fucking twists I have ever heard of. I know horror films frequently have laughably mindless, illogical, inane surprises at the end, but even in such distinguished company, that one stands out.

I absolutelly know, that is why i want to find it. I was beyond epic and dumb. I must find it.

Another info, the woman dressed killer had a reaping hook and the protagonist was blonde. I think short blonde hair, but not sure. (not like Haute Tension).

snallygaster
0 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

Sounds like a Giallo movie.

Mreana
0 Ratings

Post by Mreana »

snallygaster wrote:Sounds like a Giallo movie.

Found a list on wikipedia, but it wasen”t there.

mwgerb
0 Ratings

Post by mwgerb »

I haven't seen it (nor have I seen any of the movies I'm suggesting, so I may not even be close) but could it have been Dressed to Kill, Body of Evidence, or Color of Night?

Mreana
0 Ratings

Post by Mreana »

mwgerb wrote:I haven't seen it (nor have I seen any of the movies I'm suggesting, so I may not even be close) but could it have been Dressed to Kill, Body of Evidence, or Color of Night?

Sadly no, none of the above.