[SOLVED!] zombie/virus movie with person chained to wall inside a white circle

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
livelove
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

[SOLVED!] zombie/virus movie with person chained to wall inside a white circle

Post by livelove »

This should be fairly easy.

I'm looking for a 2000-2020 zombie movie or zombie-like virus movie.

The scene stuck in my head is: A zombie/infected person is chained to a wall in a room and there is a white circle on the floor denoting the safe distance from the person (i.e. radius = length of chain).

From what I remember, some sort of medicine also plays an important role. My guess is the medicine is needed not to prevent the outbreak of the infection/zombification of the person, and as the medicine runs out, the person is chained to the wall by her girlfriend (or boyfriend or other family member) and they draw the circle on the floor for later on, when the person will become infected.

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by livelove on Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victoriouz
23 Ratings

Re: zombie/virus movie with person chained to wall inside a white circle

Post by Victoriouz »

I think it's The Returned starring Kris Holden-Ried.
It's been a long time since I've seen the movie but I do remember the white circle on the floor you mentioned.

livelove
0 Ratings

Re: zombie/virus movie with person chained to wall inside a white circle

Post by livelove »

@Victoriouz: thank you, you are awesome!

Strangely enough, the trailer for The Returned doesn't ring a bell at all with me. But your screenshot and the movie poster does and the synopsis fits the bill perfectly. To put it the other way round: It would be a really incredible coincidence, if there were more than one movie with this exact storyline (remakes aside), so I'm pretty sure you have found the right one.

Thank so much! You saved my day.