Anyone recognize what movie this is

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
bdunkin
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Anyone recognize what movie this is

Post by bdunkin »

Trying to find a movie title I can't remember. It was about a Dr/Psychiatrist working in a mental hospital that was determined to help a girl nobody could get anywhere with. The girl avoids interacting with everyone and won't talk. The Psychiatrist uses a stuffed animal to try and get close to her. I believe it was a bunny. The girl ends up jumping off the building and the psychiatrist finds out he was the one that was actually insane the whole time after losing his family or something and that girl didn't exist or was already dead. I coulda swore it was Obba Babatunde that played the psychiatrist but none of his movies I find are the one I'm looking for. There was another black actor that played some devil or something that was messing with his mind the whole time. After he has the revelation he's insane everyone appears different than how he had seen them before.

JohnBuckLINY
0 Ratings

Re: Anyone recognize what movie this is

Post by JohnBuckLINY »

If it was Malcolm McDowell as the psychiatrist, it's probably Disturbed

bdunkin
0 Ratings

Re: Anyone recognize what movie this is

Post by bdunkin »

It was a black actor that played the psychiatrist. I think it was Obba babatunde but I can't find it from all the movies he's played it. It must've been someone that looked a lot like him. Thank you for the reply!