Obscure dog movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
JoekidotheSe
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Obscure dog movie

Post by JoekidotheSe »

There is this old dog movie I've been trying to find all night. It's likely obscure because I kept googling it but never found the result. Wikipedia doesn't know this movie existed.

So I have scattered image of this peculiar movie I will summarize.

The movie opens up with a mother giving birth to puppies in the woods near the river. As the puppies reached weeks old one of the puppies wander off. Then an old guy on sailing the river on a boat found the family and got them on the boat except the puppy that wander off. The puppy sense something and ran to the river and saw his family on the boat going down the river. The puppy barked desperately while the mother barked back in desperation with the old man not stopping for that puppy. The puppy kept running while helplessly watching his family disappearing.

The sad puppy then goes on a long journey to find his family. Eventually he was picked up by a soldier and raised the puppy to adulthood. The soldier is either fighting I'm WW1 or WW2 an war mission with his master.

The movie ended with the dog reuniting with it's mother with the old man and the owner watching. This movie may be early 90's or the 80's. I'm trying to find out what this movie is called.