Help me find the movie - What movie is it?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
movies123456
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Help me find the movie - What movie is it?

Post by movies123456 »

Please help with this one: Spoiler alert: The movie starts off special. A young, beautiful woman puts on pantyhose, puts on red lipstick, mascara. The woman is a psychologist whose meetings are attended by a young woman who complains about her husband's abuse. Every time the bullying comes, it gets worse. Psychology takes matters into its own hands and decides to kill him. On the night of the murder, he turns up the TV, buys new tennis shoes, new kitchen knives and a garbage bag. She ran on the same track every night at the same time. As the abused woman was afraid of her husband, she told him about the doctor's habits, and he decided to wait for her on the trail and kill her. No, the doctor was quick, she moved behind the bush, put the garbage bag on the floor, skinned herself, waited for him and slaughtered him. They were never able to find evidence against her and she got away with it. I know I'm explaining the whole movie now but I really want to watch it again.Thank you.