Golden Raspberry Awards

Share your Criticker Collections with the rest of the community!
Pickpocket
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Golden Raspberry Awards

Post by Pickpocket »

I create a Golden Raspberry Awards (razzies) collection and literally like 30 minutes later HM breaks down all the films into categories. I must ask why and.....why? The collection page looks horrible now plus you just ripped me off.

MmzHrrdb

Re: Golden Raspberry Awards

Post by MmzHrrdb »

It's more accurate to have all the awards listed then just one considering how many of them there are, that way you know which awards the movies actually received like the Oscars ones. The collection page will probably take less than a day to push them down into oblivion and it's won't be updated every day unless they start giving out new awards every day. At the end of the day it's just a collection.

epiphany
0 Ratings

Post by epiphany »

At the end of the day it's just a collection.

Perhaps you could have send him a message requesting him to split them up for the reasons you stated or ask for his permission to split it up, considering he created the original collection and probably spent much time building it up.

Let's all be friendly. :D

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

epiphany wrote:Perhaps you could have send him a message requesting him to split them up for the reasons you stated or ask for his permission to split it up, considering he created the original collection and probably spent much time building it up. Let's all be friendly. :D

I would have, except I was told by a moderator not to talk to him. ;)