Deleting Films & Collections

Share your Criticker Collections with the rest of the community!
Grit
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Deleting Films & Collections

Post by Grit »

I'm new to the Collections system, so bear with me if the solution seems obvious.
I ended up trying to create a new Collection for my DVDs, but after the name came out as "Hells Zargon\'s" I decided to rename it, and as that wasn't possible then to delete it. However there is no option to delete either this Private Collection or any of the films from it. I also don't see any option to make the collection public.

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Re: Deleting Films & Collections

Post by cagedwisdom »

You can rename it, you just have to chose the option "view my collections" rather than just selecting it from the list. Then if you click the + by the name you're able to edit it, and edit the name. That's also where you can make it public. Getting to the "edit this collection" feature is a bit too inconvenient I think.. Why can't everyone just access this feature on their collections from the main list?

Grit
0 Ratings

Re: Deleting Films & Collections

Post by Grit »

Thanks for the help, I undertsand how this works now. Feel stupid for missing it really. I never thought of clicking on the "+", I just ended up going round in circles viewing the actual list for the collection. However now that's over everything falls neatly into place! Got a few ideas for collections I want to do so I'll get busy in the meantime. :lol: