New Title Information Page - Sponsor Testing

This is where you'll find information about updates to the site -- new features we've introduced, bugs we've fixed, and anything else which might be of interest to the community!
mpowell
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: New Title Information Page - Sponsor Testing

Post by mpowell »

Thanks everyone for the feedback!! Really great to hear what you all are thinking, and I just wanted to assure you that we're listening, and still working behind the scenes to get things working optimally. We'll have more updates soon!

KasperL
156 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

Scrolling is faster and easier than having to click through 28 pages to find one of my collections in Add to Collection on mobile which I use many times daily. (And most of my collections are private and can't be searched.)

Maybe you could alphabetize instead and increase the number of collections per page to 50 or 100?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

KasperL wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:05 pm
Scrolling is faster and easier than having to click through 28 pages to find one of my collections in Add to Collection on mobile which I use many times daily. (And most of my collections are private and can't be searched.)

Maybe you could alphabetize instead and increase the number of collections per page to 50 or 100?
Thanks for this suggestion! It's a great one, and I can definitely see it being needed on mobile. We'll add this to our list of things to take care of :)