Configure Num Collections Per Page

This is where you'll find information about updates to the site -- new features we've introduced, bugs we've fixed, and anything else which might be of interest to the community!
mpowell
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Configure Num Collections Per Page

Post by mpowell »

Time for another new usability update to Criticker!

We've just released functionality that allows you to configure the number of collections you'll see by default on every title's Collections page.

On the Detailed view, you can choose from 10, 20, and 50, while on the Compact view, the choices are 20, 50, 100, and 250. Again, these are saved preferences which will be remembered as you visit other pages.

Hope this helps make your Criticker experience that little much better!

KasperL
156 Ratings

Re: Configure Num Collections Per Page

Post by KasperL »

Compact view makes the Collections subpage so much better on Mobile but at the moment it's only available in landscape mode (on my iPhone SE).

If there isn't enough room in portrait mode, maybe leave out the stuff on the left (poster etc) and/or a few of the columns (e.g., Seen and Avg Pct).

KasperL
156 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

There's a bug in the compact view filter "Mine" on Mobile when it's the default (chosen last time). All collections are shown when the page loads or is reloaded.

However, when the "Mine" link is pressed, it works (only my own collections are shown).

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for those thoughts! Yeah, we do plan on bringing the compact view to mobile as well, but it's something that proved tricky enough that we decided to hold off at first.

And we'll take a look into that issue which occurs when "Mine" is chosen ... and update here once we've fixed it!

KasperL
156 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

I just realized that the bug where other collections than one's own is shown when the Mine filter is applied on the Collections subpage is also in the desktop version (not just on mobile web).

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Try as we might, we haven't yet been able to reproduce this.

Can you provide a screenshot? That often helps us visualize the error and provide a clue where the problem might be.

Thanks!

KasperL
156 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

It works now! Thanks :mrgreen: