A Full-Width Layout for Criticker, and More!

This is where you'll find information about updates to the site -- new features we've introduced, bugs we've fixed, and anything else which might be of interest to the community!
mpowell
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: A Full-Width Layout for Criticker, and More!

Post by mpowell »

BadCosmonaut wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:06 am
On the new movie page, the AKA field is missing, right? I checked a few movies looking for an AKA, even a few movies where I thought I had added an AKA myself, but I couldn't find one.
Hmmm... thanks for reporting this. We'll take a look, should be a quick fix!

chadarnook
0 Ratings

Post by chadarnook »

Seeing Tiers was my favorite feature of criticker, I hope they will return or that there will be an option to view them.

I miss them on pages for individual films too. I liked how easy it was to visually scan my top TCIs, seeing a majority of "Tier 8" ratings was just such a clean way of getting good info.

juntakinte99
0 Ratings

Post by juntakinte99 »

Will there ever be an option for us to View as Classic version?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

juntakinte99 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:36 am
Will there ever be an option for us to View as Classic version?
No, we're unable to maintain separate versions of the same page. Instead, we are concentrating on bringing out new features and making the new layout as great as possible!

sotfot
0 Ratings

Post by sotfot »

What s the point of having Kumpels, if we can not see their average rating in the films? Can you please tell us if it is a bug or if it was decommissioned intentionally?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

sotfot wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:25 am
What s the point of having Kumpels, if we can not see their average rating in the films? Can you please tell us if it is a bug or if it was decommissioned intentionally?
That's some good timing!! We literally just checked out a whole bunch of fixes, and this was among them!

A lot of the bugs we fixed today were reported initially in this thread, so I want to make sure everyone sees the list: Bug Fixes - March 7

There are still more bugs remaining to be fixed, so if we haven't gotten to yours yet, rest assured that we will! Big thanks to everyone who's been submitting these problems, we really appreciate it.

(I literally wrote "Bug thanks to everyone", and had to correct it. Kinda shows where my mind is at right now!)

P u l p
0 Ratings

Post by P u l p »

Warden
257 Ratings

Post by Warden »

When i click my name and go to my profile, on my recent ratings when i click "Show More" it doesn't show more anymore for me. When i click the button it disappears and is replaced by a small green XML button and a small orange RSS button, both of which when clicked lead to a parsing error. Is this a bug? And if it's fixed, it would be nice if instead of showing some more, it expands to show all your ratings at once in the "recent ratings" box, because it's invaluable for me when comparing ratings and judging what i should rate a new thing i watched, and it's nice and easy to scroll through them in that one box on your profile. Or you could add a "Show All" button next to the "Show More" button.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks Pulp and Warden for those bug reports! We've added them to our list, and will look into them soon!

djross
10 Ratings

Post by djross »

I can't see where on the Title Info Page the "Creator" information is listed for series. Am I missing it?