Nicolas Cage

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
mwgerb
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Nicolas Cage

Post by mwgerb »

Nic Cage is amazing whenever he's playing a crazy person. Neurotic author on the verge of insanity who has conversations with his brother (who happens to be played by himself), power-crazy police officer who suffers hallucinogenic trips, man who dresses up in a Bat suit and uses an Adam West accent, et cetera.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I personally think Nicolas Cage is a comedic genius...Does no one else see how funny that man is? :lol:

hellboy76
463 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

jnmovie wrote:I personally think Nicolas Cage is a comedic genius...Does no one else see how funny that man is? :lol:

I didn't until I found the Wicker Man remix. :lol:

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

none of my top five from cage are action movies, leaving las vegas was good, but it doesn't hold a candle to bringing out the dead. i personally think of him as an action star, but my ratings would suggest otherwise.

nauru
0 Ratings

Post by nauru »

Anomaly:

To be fair, the first Ghost Rider movie grossed around $250 million. The sequel is not going to be as successful, but then sequels usually are not as good as the original film, either.

Anomaly
0 Ratings

Post by Anomaly »

nauru wrote:Anomaly:

To be fair, the first Ghost Rider movie grossed around $250 million. The sequel is not going to be as successful, but then sequels usually are not as good as the original film, either.

Yeah, that's true, although it is still seen by analysts as underperforming (bottom half of page).

Also, this thread has reminded me that I need to see Vampire's Kiss:

JooJoo
0 Ratings

Post by JooJoo »

Every one needs to experience the insanity of Cage in Vampire's Kiss.

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

That's totally the best 10 seconds of the film right there.

Not to say there aren't some other really funny parts.

Ag0stoMesmer
354 Ratings

Post by Ag0stoMesmer »

Seeing as there are a few fans here thought I'd add a link to SRKs Nicolas Cage Resource Thread.