What Music are you listening to right now?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Voltaire53
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: What Music are you listening to right now?

Post by Voltaire53 »

Due to this thread and a couple of other comments... Last.fm.

Little Angels at the moment... Too Much, Too Young, one of my faves :)

snakey
0 Ratings

Post by snakey »

If you mean in general, I've been leaning toward The Grid, 80s-early 90s Alice Cooper, early Rammstein, and four tracks by The Sisters of Mercy. Specific songs I really love lately include "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper, "Temple of Love" by The Sisters of Mercy, "Texas Cowboys" from The Grid, a cover of "More Human Than Human" by Shockwerks, oddly enough the very song that started the thread--"Fascination Street" by The Cure which is one of the two of their songs I truly love, "Mindfields" and "Breathe" by Prodigy, the Ozzy version of "Hellraiser" from the third movie, "Sentimental Hygiene" by Warren Zevon, "Bad Horsie" by Steve Vai, "Somebody Save Me" by Cinderella, and "Everybody's Fool" and "Going Under" by Evanescence. As I type I'm listening to an all-time favorite song, "Watching You" by Robert Plant. If I could have lunch with any three living entertainers, two of them would be on this list: Plant and Vai. The third would be Sigourney Weaver.

Pickpocket
0 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

...Dizzle!!!
0 Ratings

Post by ...Dizzle!!! »

WOW!. Can't really answer that specifically. B/c can't really classify my varied music interests, nay, passions, in one post. I listen to a ton of music, and all the music I listen to voluntarily is phenomenal. That's the way I feel about it. Favorite genres (not necessarily in order of preference): indie, alternative, "electrock"; eclectic; classical (for studying mainly); classic rock (esp. Led Zep, Stones, Dazed and Confused sndrtrk, The Who, etc); not really rap, though I can def appreciate a good beat/rhyme; ambient; trance, at times (eg great for long stints in the car); all things that merge/overlap the various categories I mentioned, and that list of genres is by no means complete (nor is it all inclusive, b/c I truly despise some of the bands prominent in those genre - for example, the Shins are define overrated..........even though some of it is good.........for a once over, but def not all the time). All this was essentially fyi, in case you're interested. Now I'll go ahead and put some of my faves (the ones that are rock solid in my top ten list; not the ones that are always evolving) in another post.

Grit
0 Ratings

Post by Grit »

Really starting to get into this whole Last.fm thing again. That's some more of my precious free time wasted!

Philip
0 Ratings

Post by Philip »

Hells_Zargon wrote:Really starting to get into this whole Last.fm thing again. That's some more of my precious free time wasted!

Well, I second that. It's like an addiction after a while. They should have support groups, seriously.

Recently a hearing damage has pretty much kept me away from music completely, just starting to listen again. Damn, music has never sounded so good! Right now I'm listening to Velocity Boy by a Swedish band called The Tough Alliance. Otherwise it's a bit this and that. A lot of Beatles, Lightspeed Champion, Sigur Rós... Kind of disappointed that no one on Criticker seems to have more than "Low" in compability.

http://www.last.fm/user/Glovestealer

NathanDarko
17 Ratings

Post by NathanDarko »

at the moment I´m hearing many score´s... all wong kar wai ost´s for example...my blueberry nights, in the mood for love norah jones and katie melua.

NoSex
0 Ratings

Post by NoSex »

Duke Nukem Forever - I Feel a Lump

"don't be so fucking blinded by..."

a powerviolence band from southern (?) california:
2007 demo

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Voodoo People - The Prodigy

NoSex
0 Ratings

Post by NoSex »

JEFF the brotherhood - Like a Fish in Water

"You got me all over, up & down like a four-leaf-clover."

pseudo-pop rock duo from nashville, tn:
myspace