Movie Lull Season

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Stewball
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Movie Lull Season

Post by Stewball »

stuie299 wrote:There is a pretty decent movie in theaters called Jeff Who Lives at Home. Nothing great but it should be good enough to hold you over until higher quality films are released.

As far as upcoming movies go, this is what I'm interested in seeing.

Moonrise Kingdom
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Damsels in Distress
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dictator
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
MIB3
Sound of Noise
Neighborhood Watch

Yeah, looks like a pretty good set. DnD looks like a good possible, hadn't noticed it before, but the jury's still out for me on MIB3--I'm not impressed by the trailer. Prometheus? As for Neighborhood Watch, being a comedy about discovering an end of the world plot sort of takes the bite out of any social impact, but the title might give its Box a boost. (Can't believe it didn't get together with Seeking a Friend to release on the same date.....and oh hey, with Rapturepalooza too!.....and and and....open the weekend with a midnight re-release of Dr. Strangelove. Mayan doomsday, Dec 21st, is on a Friday. Image)

Hey Hollywood, I'm taking bids on killer marketing consults. 8-)

stuie299
42 Ratings

Post by stuie299 »

Stewball wrote:
Yeah, looks like a pretty good set. DnD looks like a good possible, hadn't noticed it before, but the jury's still out for me on MIB3--I'm not impressed by the trailer. Prometheus? As for Neighborhood Watch, being a comedy about discovering an end of the world plot sort of takes the bite out of any social impact, but the title might give its Box a boost. (Can't believe it didn't get together with Seeking a Friend to release on the same date.....and oh hey, with Rapturepalooza too!.....and and and....open the weekend with a midnight re-release of Dr. Strangelove. Mayan doomsday, Dec 21st, is on a Friday. Image)

Hey Hollywood, I'm taking bids on killer marketing consults. 8-)

I get what you're saying but I disagree. I think Seeking a Friend For The End Of The World looks like a good movie and I couldn't care less about all of this doomsday end of the world nonsense.

Stewball
0 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

stuie299 wrote:I get what you're saying but I disagree. I think Seeking a Friend For The End Of The World looks like a good movie and I couldn't care less about all of this doomsday end of the world nonsense.

Not what I was saying. Looks like it has good possibilities to me too. In fact I had it on my "interested" list.