Favourite Asian films

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Re: Favourite Asian films

Post by MmzHrrdb »

epiphany wrote:While HorrorMaster continues to create "post your favourite" topics incessantly ...

That's a bit rude. :oops:

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

There have been a lot of topics like this recently, and I wouldn't really mind if they sparked discussion but they generally just end up being lists of films by each user which I honestly don't see what purpose is served by..

jnmovie wrote:Without a Doubt, my favorite asian film is, Oldboy (2003) made in Korea.

In any case, I second this. Also most Takashi Miike stuff and the two first Infernal Affairs films are pretty good. I'm not as familiarized with Asian cinema as I wish I was though..

Pickpocket
0 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

Rufflesack wrote:There have been a lot of topics like this recently, and I wouldn't really mind if they sparked discussion but they generally just end up being lists of films by each user which I honestly don't see what purpose is served by..

I don't get it either. If I want to know what someones favorite films of the 90s are, I'll just look at there best ranked films. I just posted one in the 80s thread and afterwards I was like why the fuck did i do this?

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Pickpocket wrote:I don't get it either. If I want to know what someones favorite films of the 90s are, I'll just look at there best ranked films. I just posted one in the 80s thread and afterwards I was like why the fuck did i do this?

Mm. Shouldn't have posted then.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

BACKFIRE

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

-BigEvil- wrote:BACKFIRE

You don't have a soul. What happened to it?

djross
10 Ratings

Post by djross »

x
Last edited by djross on Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coffee
0 Ratings

Post by coffee »

djross wrote:Close-Up (96)
A Taste of Cherry (92)

I honestly don't understand why people give "Close-up" higher points than "A Taste of Cherry". :)

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

HorrorMaster wrote:
-BigEvil- wrote:BACKFIRE

You don't have a soul. What happened to it?

I sold it to Satan for a quartersack and some beef jerky.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

-BigEvil- wrote:I sold it to Satan for a quartersack and some beef jerky.

no wai me 2... weird isn't it

FitFortDanga wrote:I assume you're saving Russia for yet another "favorite..." thread

:lol:

I was far too much of an ABSOLUTE BRAINDEAD IDIOT to actually realise that Russia was an Asian country until you just told us now, so no, I wasn't planning on making another one... but... post it here?