Point the Dirty Finger

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Luna6ix
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Point the Dirty Finger

Post by Luna6ix »

HorrorMaster wrote:Okay, this isn't productive at all now....if a thread like this is ever going to work it has to be taken in good humour but people are taking it too far and it's just getting insulting and needless. I'm considering reporting further posts.

i'd be entirely up to it if people want to focus everything on me, as i stated before, i can take the criticism, i would actually be surprised if someone could actually insult me and i would take it personally.

so to redirect the thread: lets focus everything on me...

MAKE LUNA6IX THE WHIPPING BOY!

Pickpocket
0 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

reporting posts, lol

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

lol YOU GO GURL!

Bojangles
0 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

HorrorMaster wrote:Okay, this isn't productive at all now....if a thread like this is ever going to work it has to be taken in good humour but people are taking it too far and it's just getting insulting and needless. I'm considering reporting further posts.

Is this tongue in cheek?

Dorkovsky
836 Ratings

Post by Dorkovsky »

HorrorMaster, I don't think you exactly "get" this thread, maybe you would be better suited making arbitrary threads about lists or something.

Here's one for you: Top 5 reasons why we shouldn't listen to HM
1. Charlie's Angels
2. Caligula
3. Lion King 2
4. Shrek 2
5. Shortbus

edkrak
132 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

Wow just look at Luna6ix top rankings:
#1 Shawshank Redemption
#6 Dark Knight

Do you really think these are the greatest masterpieces in history of cinema or did you just copy their positions from imdb top 250?

Dorkovsky
836 Ratings

Post by Dorkovsky »

Pickpocket I can't even think of any good burns for you because you have such boring predictable taste.

or perhaps i have just unleashed the ultimate burn.

don't worry though luna6ix has you beat because at least you like all the predictable arthouse/foreign stuff instead of the shit that christopher nolan wipes from his ass.

On a more serious and aggressive note, I have to call out TheDiceman for his appalling ignorance and stupidity, that reaches the heights of nazi sympathizers.

"Paul Greengrass is an excellent director and has made an excellent film out of the story of flight 93.However this is a work of fiction and in time when the truth is told it will be seen as so."

TheDiceman, I know you don't come here much anymore, but if you're reading this I just want you to know that you are a retard.

There's something for ya to report HM :P

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We're going to put this topic... the whole point of which seems to be ridiculing one another... under lock and key.

Flame wars can be great fun and even therapeutic, as long as you're doing it with your best buddy or something. But this forum is too diverse and anonymous a place to actively encourage the ridiculing of specific people. We're closing it now, and discouraging further topics along these lines.

Thanks!