Lament

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
djross
10 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Lament

Post by djross »

x
Last edited by djross on Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MmzHrrdb

Re: Lament

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I thought the theater seemed louder when I was a kid, but of course everything seemed more exaggerated back then compared to now so I'm not too sure if it really was or I'm just remembering it that way. Is it really bad over there? Sounds annoying how you described it.
Last edited by MmzHrrdb on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vertiggo
0 Ratings

Post by Vertiggo »

I agree with djross. When I go to the theaters , one of the main reasons is the sound. When it's not loud enough I feel disapointed.

Quicky
0 Ratings

Post by Quicky »

Hmm... I've never had any complaints about this. If I had complaints about the sound, it was because of the poor surround sound or general poor audio quality.

tef
0 Ratings

Post by tef »

I'd like to keep my hearing. I get very upset when a theater is too loud. I just walk out. It's one of the biggest reasons I don't go to see movies in theaters as often as I would like.

Grit
0 Ratings

Post by Grit »

In my opinion theatres here are a bit on the loud side, especially so during the forerunning adverts. The volume during the film itself is probably about right though.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

For me, what's annoying is that the SOUNDS of a movie have become louder, while the actual DIALOGUE has become quieter.