Movie rental service

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
vincente
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Movie rental service

Post by vincente »

iTunes just launched their movie rental service. The market gets tighter. So what is your favorite service? What is even out there?

This could turn into the forum's first poll.

Jellysauce
0 Ratings

Re: Movie rental service

Post by Jellysauce »

im still a fan of just walking down to the local movie store and picking up a copy and then 5 days later waiting to the last min. to return it so i don't get a late fee.

Dorkovsky
836 Ratings

Post by Dorkovsky »

I use Netflix and will recommend it to anyone. Much faster, and much better selection than Blockbuster Online.

AFlickering
289 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

As a Brit I use Lovefilm and it's excellent, other than the crappily designed website.

vincente
0 Ratings

Post by vincente »

Renting movies from a store is really expensive and they only had a poor selection ( well out here in the west of Ireland) so we started off with Screenclick (it looks like they got trouble from Netflix for using netflix.ie to forward traffic to their site) but changed since they were not be able to change our payment option. We are now with Moviesar, good selection but their turn around for DVDs is a little slower than Screenclick.

Are there any good online movie rentals in Spain?

Scottathon
0 Ratings

Post by Scottathon »

The only movie rental services I use are Bit Torrent and eMule. The only problem is that I tend to go overboard with it, and as a result, there are hundreds of unwatched movies scattered across hard drives in my apartment.

I still buy the occasional movie and see them in theatres fairly frequently.

dianadsc
0 Ratings

free online tv

Post by dianadsc »

***spam*** is a brand new site containing anime, movies, tv series, documentaires, online televisions

***edited by vincente: your streams don't even work!

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Netflix is the best u could have. It's quick and it has everything u could ever need.

Quicky
0 Ratings

Post by Quicky »

jnmovie wrote:Netflix is the best u could have. It's quick and it has everything u could ever need.

Too bad I don't live in the US then, eh? :)
In the Netherlands there are similar services like Netflix, but they're 3 times more expensive. Here people actually have a reason to download movies illegally :P.