Fantastic Fest movies, watch them online

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
whatismyname
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Fantastic Fest movies, watch them online

Post by whatismyname »

http://www.fantasticfest.com/sites/fant ... st/online/

...From September 14-20, AMD FANTASTIC FEST ONLINE will provide five feature films and five shorts from the official 2008 Fantastic Fest lineup to also be available for online viewing for free via the BSide network. All films will stream in low-resolution for slow connections and in beautiful high-resolution for those with blazing speed.

You must be a member of the BSide community to watch the films, but the good news is that it is quick, easy and free to join. We encourage those who participate in AMD FANTASTIC FEST ONLINE to also rate and review the films, as we will be awarding cash and technology prizes courtesy of AMD to the 'online audience favorite' short and feature films. Awards will be presented on Monday, September 22 as part of the official 2008 Fantastic Fest awards ceremony...

Feature
Dr. Infierno(Spain), I Think We're Alone Now(USA), La Creme(France), Rule of Three(USA), South of Heaven(USA)

Short
Cam to Cam(France),Fish(USA),Kingz(Germany), Rojo Red(Columbia), Treevenge(Canada)

I haven't heard of any of these films, but I'll watch them when they become available.