Introduce Yourself

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
paulofilmo
5 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by paulofilmo »

I reckon these are worth a butchers. Welcome to the forum.

EDITED
Last edited by paulofilmo on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stewball
0 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

Natzilla wrote:Hey! I'm Nat, and you might notice I've had this account since 2007. I've rated a fair number of films over the years, but never been active in the forums so here I am, testing the waters.

I've fallen out of watching movies a lot lately, so looking for some inspiration to get back in the habit!

Welcome to the board.
I see you liked the Bourne Identity. I ranked the second and third equally well, and liked the Bourne Legacy even better. Excellent action movies. Need to catch up before the fifth and final one which if my will has anything to do with it, WILL be made with both of them.

gheul
0 Ratings

Post by gheul »

Hi everyone, I'm a caucasian male in his twenties residing in North America, and I like watching and talking about movies.

I recently dusted off my account belonging to this establishment and re-rated, re-organized, and generally updated my list of films--though the magical algorithm that sorts my rated films into tiers isn't quite how I want it. Likely due to a small population size, or the fact that it's an asymmetrical distribution. Perhaps watching more shitty movies will equalize things.

Anyway, hi.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

panthrtail wrote:Hi everyone, I'm a caucasian male in his twenties residing in North America, and I like watching and talking about movies.

I recently dusted off my account belonging to this establishment and re-rated, re-organized, and generally updated my list of films--though the magical algorithm that sorts my rated films into tiers isn't quite how I want it. Likely due to a small population size, or the fact that it's an asymmetrical distribution. Perhaps watching more shitty movies will equalize things.

Anyway, hi.

That was an articulate and lucid intro. Been a while since we had one of those. Welcome.

Ryan Lueders
0 Ratings

Post by Ryan Lueders »

Hi,

My name is Ryan and I'm the chap grabbing that girl from behind. :O
I'm a recent graduate from the University of Kansas. I got my degree in theater performance and as of right now I'm waiting to move out of state with my wife. I work at a Family Video rental store. It's a small rented space but we do have a lot of movies, although a lot of them are scratched!
I love watching and reviewing films. I'm working on my second year being on Criticker and I've been a supporter of the site for a while. I love watching movies from the Criticker most popular lists. I've seen all of the 2010, 2011 and 2012 movie's except for 3. I'm also about halfway done with the movies from the 2000's decade.
I have a little dog named Tess who is my movie buddy and I love playing video games. Right now I'm working on leveling up my Psycho in Borderlands 2. I'm also in the middle of reading the Hunger Games book.
The one thing I love about my job is I get to rent movies before they come out. I'm working on next weeks movies. I still need to watch Warm Bodies and a few others. I love this site so much, I'm obsessed with it. I'm working on starting a blog with my reviews on it. It's a slow process though because I'm not very web page savvy anymore.

thehynes
0 Ratings

Post by thehynes »

hi y'all, I've been on here for 11 months or so now. Have only been rating stuff I've seen since then, which gives me a nice excuse to watch everything all over again. Love the website and seeing how criticker's predictions stack up against my score. It's also given me lots of ideas of films to see and for that I'm very grateful.
Right....off to watch a film, but what dear reader? What?

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

rmlueders wrote:My name is Ryan and I'm the chap grabbing that girl from behind. :O

you grabbed her too high.

Welcome.

djemba
16 Ratings

Post by djemba »

Hello folks!

My name is Mateusz and I from Poland. I'm currently a student at the Silesian University of Technology - Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering. Interest movies was born with a small forum (rmvboard.pl) and remains to this day.
Movies are definitely more than nice spend of time. It's a perversion.
I'm also tv-shows fan but this is subject for another time.
I spend on this site a great time and I feel like at home. Thanks for that.

Greetings to all users!

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

djemba wrote:Movies are definitely more than nice spend of time. It's a perversion.

Probably a translation error, but still pretty funny/awesome.

TheDenizen
0 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

ShogunRua wrote:
djemba wrote:Movies are definitely more than nice spend of time. It's a perversion.

Probably a translation error, but still pretty funny/awesome.

depends on what types of movies he's watching ;)

welcome to the new posters.