Yo Stumblers - Stumbleupon

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Spunkie
196 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Yo Stumblers - Stumbleupon

Post by Spunkie »

I have been stumbling for I don't know how long. Stumbleupon installs a one line minibar into your browser with a tiny program. You get a free account and its main function "Stumble" button lets you navigate between sites of your interest fields. When a stumbler discovers a site he/she fills out a form on a synopsis of the site and it gets directed to other stumblers, whenever another stumbler marks the site as "I like it" it goes on directed and causes the chain effect we have from mailing lists, blogs etc. Almost 40-50 of my surfing time is on stumbling for years and I have been fullfilled with many one time or consumable websites on every interest. In short it's a tool that serves a good mix of humor,visuals to extremely detailed professional interests.

What I think we can do is not stumbleupon advertising but the reverse. Some days ago "I like it!"ed Criticker without even realising. Then yesterday I got a personal message from another stumbler thanking me for spreading a gem as Criticker. I can't "I like it!" criticker again since I used my vote, but any other stumbler can create a far wider wave. I came to believe here in Criticker forums and community voting system we can make darn good use of thrice the larger active community and more nationalities filling every country in the world to represent our individual distinct viewing appetize. Come on all ye Stumblers (and other similar to stumble tool surfers) :).

td888
0 Ratings

Re: Yo Stumblers - Stumbleupon

Post by td888 »

Haven't used Stumbleupon in years. Had to digg in my email to find pw again, but I 'stumbled' criticker as well ;)

vincente
0 Ratings

Post by vincente »

Thank you guys .. any stumble helps - or submission to any other social network site.

For stumble I got some good news, you can stumble pages now without the add on program. Which hold some people back from using Stumbleupon.

Spunkie
196 Ratings

Post by Spunkie »

That will make stumbleupon my homepage. It always serves as a quick break from other things to take your time and open a browser.

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

I've attempted using Stumbleupon 2-3 times before, but I've never really got any enjoyment out of it.. In any case, I'll "I like it!" Criticker, if I haven't already (which I do think I did a while back).