Soundtracks

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
frederic_g54
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Soundtracks

Post by frederic_g54 »

Do any of you have soundtracks or scores listed on their mp3 players, pc, etc. ?

Some of them are really nice, plus I'm not big on music so whenever I listen to a song, it cause I heard it in a film somewhere...

personal favorites: Shawshank Redemption, Koyaanisqatsi, Donnie Darko OS, Pulp Fiction OS, and recently Into the Wild OS from Eddie Vedder,...

what about you guys ?

peace

paulofilmo
5 Ratings

Re: Soundtracks

Post by paulofilmo »

I'm listening to the Darjeeling Limited soundtrack right now (I haven't even seen the film).

I just wanted to get some Satyajit Ray tracks (been dying to get the one from Company Limited), but have been really enjoying the tracks from the James Ivory film, The Householder. I've just submitted it to Criticker to add it to my wishlist.

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

Having joined a private torrent tracker that focuses mainly on movie soundtracks that had a major freeleech in October I now have a hell-load of movie soundtracks on my computer.. Through my music organization/folder structure foobar2000 shows 155 complete movie soundtracks (this is not counting musicals, which I've organized elsewhere), which I'm pretty sure is fairly correct.

To list some favorites, however.. You gotta love Angelo Badalamenti (particularly the Twin Peaks themes, both TV series and film), Philip Glass (Koyaanisqatsi, Candyman), Phillippe Rombi (Jeux d'Enfants), Vangelis (Chariots of Fire, Blade Runner), Clint Mansell (Requiem for a Dream among others), and one of my absolute favorites John Murphy, whose score for Sunshine is absolutely incredible.

frederic_g54
0 Ratings

Post by frederic_g54 »

some nice picks, thx for the replies :)

peace

ps. totally forgot Ennio Morricone, provides some awesome scores

ronkenjo
0 Ratings

Post by ronkenjo »

Love the iconic Star Wars soundtracks. The KILL BILL soundtracks. Saturday Night Fever. Garden State. Royal Tenenbaums. Out of Africa.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

My favourite soundtracks:

Suspiria
Kill Bill
The Lion King
Psycho
Cannibal Holocaust
Friday the 13th
Profondo Rosso