Twitter Users?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
vincente
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Twitter Users?

Post by vincente »

Just a quick note inviting you to follow us on Twitter. We'll be sending little updates on site downtimes, fixes, interesting blog and forum posts and other movie related ramblings.

Also, don't be shy about sharing with your followers the latest films you've seen, with a link to the Criticker film info page. This will help us to grow and to generate better recommendations for you.

Follow us here

Feel free to share you Twitter profile as well.

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Re: Twitter Users?

Post by cagedwisdom »

Huh, never thought I'd have valid reason to sign up for Twitter.. Might go ahead and do that now. This sounds like it'd be good, at least if there will be regular updates.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Rufflesack wrote:Huh, never thought I'd have valid reason to sign up for Twitter.. Might go ahead and do that now. This sounds like it'd be good, at least if there will be regular updates.

+1

Joined up.

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

I joined up as well. Username is Rufflesack, shockingly.

vincente
0 Ratings

Post by vincente »

Yeah already 10! Feel free to twitter us movie related links, stories and sites you find. We will either retwitter or even consider blogging about it.

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

i'm pretty ignorant on the subject, so could somebody explain to me what twitter is, and what it's for?

Quicky
0 Ratings

Post by Quicky »

@Luna6ix: from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.

Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS, or through applications such as TwitterMobile, Tweetie, Twinkle, Twitterrific, Feedalizr, Facebook, and Twidget, a widget application.

Grit
0 Ratings

Post by Grit »

Joined this morning and became a follower, my username is Hells_Zargon.