Ability to reset your ratings

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
MockHamill
12 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Ability to reset your ratings

Post by MockHamill »

I would really love to have a button for resetting all my ratings. After you have done 100s of ratings and then decided that you want to change exactly how good a movie should be to get to get a 75 score, it is a pain in ass to do it manually. Especially if you want to adjust most of your other ratings at the same time.

Currently I am forced to create a new account, but it would be great if there was a button for resetting your ratings so that you could start over when necessary.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: Ability to reset your ratings

Post by mpowell »

MockHamill wrote:I would really love to have a button for resetting all my ratings. After you have done 100s of ratings and then decided that you want to change exactly how good a movie should be to get to get a 75 score, it is a pain in ass to do it manually. Especially if you want to adjust most of your other ratings at the same time.

Currently I am forced to create a new account, but it would be great if there was a button for resetting your ratings so that you could start over when necessary.

This is something we can do on request. Just send an email to support-at-criticker.com, and we can reset all your rankings so that you don't have start a new account.

MockHamill
12 Ratings

Post by MockHamill »

mpowell wrote:
MockHamill wrote:I would really love to have a button for resetting all my ratings. After you have done 100s of ratings and then decided that you want to change exactly how good a movie should be to get to get a 75 score, it is a pain in ass to do it manually. Especially if you want to adjust most of your other ratings at the same time.

This is something we can do on request. Just send an email to support-at-criticker.com, and we can reset all your rankings so that you don't have start a new account.

Well I sent an email several days ago but nothing has happened.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

MockHamill wrote:Well I sent an email several days ago but nothing has happened.

We got your email over the weekend, and processed it this morning. We're a small team, so a lot of times it takes a couple days to get to requests ... hope you understand :)

MockHamill
12 Ratings

Post by MockHamill »

mpowell wrote:
MockHamill wrote:Well I sent an email several days ago but nothing has happened.

We got your email over the weekend, and processed it this morning. We're a small team, so a lot of times it takes a couple days to get to requests ... hope you understand :)

Thank you :) I do understand.

This is actually my favorite site on the Internet. I hope you expand into tv-series, computer games and books as well. Your concept is brilliant and the execution is much better then similar sites. Still you need to simplify the navigation and make the concepts more intuitive for casual users if you wish to expand the user base.