Average tiers

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
theficionado
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Average tiers

Post by theficionado »

Would it be possible to show somewhere on the page the average tier placement of a movie? I know you guys can calculate it because of the weekly DVD release blog entries. I just thought it might be interesting to see how movies stack up against one another, and I really like that segment of your blog.

Quicky
0 Ratings

Re: Average tiers

Post by Quicky »

This has been requested quite a few times already, and as far as I know, the crew has acknowledged they will probably add this feature to the movie info pages at some point. No one knows when though ;).

Dorkovsky
836 Ratings

Post by Dorkovsky »

I like the idea, I don't know how often I'd use it, but there have been times I want to see what the general consensus is, without using RT which to me is useless. Maybe a toggle on the PSI meter box thing, like how you could switch between users and critics way back when?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Quicky's right -- we've been promising this for a long time, and it's not difficult technically. We've just been wrapped up in other things that have hopped to the top of the priority pile (currently: Collections).

We'll get to it as soon as we can. The demand for this information is clearly out there :)