collection's page bug?

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Luna6ix
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

collection's page bug?

Post by Luna6ix »

when i go to the collections page there is a big, fat vertical ad banner covering up an error message. only when i scroll down can i see any collections, and they are only recently edited collections, no options for me either. i tried deleting my cookies, although i have no idea if that has anything to do with it. i believe i am missing out on much of the features of the page as well, but cant be sure as i have never seen what the collections page is intended to be like.

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Re: collection's page bug?

Post by Luna6ix »

i suppose that since this got moved, it would behoove us to delete the original?

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Hi,

Could you send us a screenshot (via email, preferrably, to support-AT-criticker.com), showing the behavior you describe? We're having trouble reproducing it, so it might be unique to your account.

Anyone else having his issue?

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

when i clicked "file" on my browser (internet explorer) then "send page by e-mail" the page reorganized and no longer looks the way i see it when i access it from the browser. is there another way to send a screenshot?

whatismyname
0 Ratings

Post by whatismyname »

If you are using XP, hit the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard, then open up paint (hit the 'Start' button on your keyboard, then 'r', then type in mspaint). Paste the image there and save it as jpg. Send an email to them.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We got the screenshot, and I believe have repaired the error. Thanks for sending it. Let me know if you continue to see problems.

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

just checked and it's fixed. thank you.