Hello!

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Pickpocket
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Hello!

Post by Pickpocket »

Jesus Christ, no wonder you got banned. Too bad they don't ban your IP.

Jeb
0 Ratings

Post by Jeb »

God, so many weird things have been happening on Criticker lately. A bunch of incredible users delete their profiles for no apparent reasons, and now strangely enough Horrormaster has been banned, is going on an angry rant and posting a million incompetent posts trashing the site.
Last edited by Jeb on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quicky
0 Ratings

Post by Quicky »

Lol... interesting.

paulofilmo
5 Ratings

paulofilmo's top tips:

Post by paulofilmo »

How not to be taken seriously by people on a forum:

1. Addressing your readers with the personal pronoun 'you', possessive 'your', etc: While it does have the faint whiff of publicising a private matter, this is grossly overshadowed by the impression of schizo crazy.

2. Illusions of power: You may not have creative control/rights to things you add to another's website. This is worth checking out before investing time and effort.

3. Disparaging the very thing you've invested time in/misdirection of discontent: I would expect not to be taken seriously if I were to say I hate movies when I've invested so much time in watching them. Insulting someone's creation is a rude and cowardly way of venting anger on the creator.

I'm going to go watch Metropolis now. Maybe I'll do the second line of the OP tomorrow.

Quicky
0 Ratings

Re: paulofilmo's top tips:

Post by Quicky »

Yeah that. **points to paulofilmo's masterpiece of a post above**

Luna6ix
0 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

i'll be the first to say that horrormaster (as we have known him called) was one of the most regularly contributing memebers of this community, even though he has a rough personality and taste, i find that he really helped this site to be better and would like to know the reason as to why he has gotten banned this time.

iceblox
0 Ratings

Post by iceblox »

Luna6ix wrote:i'll be the first to say that horrormaster (as we have known him called) was one of the most regularly contributing memebers of this community, even though he has a rough personality and taste, i find that he really helped this site to be better and would like to know the reason as to why he has gotten banned this time.

+1

No one can deny the contributions he made to the site.