Recent Rankings

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Recent Rankings

Post by MmzHrrdb »

What's going on with it? In my personal page, in the "recent rankings" thing, i only get rankins dated Oct 13, 2008... :?

cagedwisdom
0 Ratings

Re: Recent Rankings

Post by cagedwisdom »

I seem to be getting a load of random rankings, from Jan 2007 to Aug 2008 in no particular order, with one ranking that isn't even dated. :P

vincente
0 Ratings

Post by vincente »

It's a bug and we are working on it right now to fix it. Final Christmas shopping has to wait.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Alright, the recent-rankings bug is fixed. There's still an outstanding one with Kumpels, and you might see some other odd behavior for the next hour, but we're getting it straightened out as fast as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

NathanDarko
17 Ratings

Post by NathanDarko »

hm everything is wrong in my saved for later list aren´t my choosed movies . There are movies I´ve already seen and ranked...and in rank more movies are only movie´s I already ranked...but my counter is right ?!? crazy

drslacker
0 Ratings

Post by drslacker »

NathanDarko wrote:hm everything is wrong in my saved for later list aren´t my choosed movies . There are movies I´ve already seen and ranked...and in rank more movies are only movie´s I already ranked...but my counter is right ?!? crazy

Same thing is happening to me in the Rank More section :(

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

And the "recommendations", shows films i've already ranked...

I guess Criticker is updating the site, and it gets all this bugs. :?

Bojangles
0 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

Yah my saved for later list is gone. On my profile page on the right side where the quick links to each saved for later movie usually is, it's my recent rankings. When I click on the link to take me to my complete list of saved for later, there's nothing. Maybe it's something that'll just go away by itself...just sayin though.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Yeah, exact same thing is happening to me. I also cannot add films to collections unless I go to each individual's page and do it there, although this irrelevant has probably been mentioned somewhere else.