If I load a movie page with ?review=badcosmonaut in the url, the scroll is too far down

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
BadCosmonaut
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

If I load a movie page with ?review=badcosmonaut in the url, the scroll is too far down

Post by BadCosmonaut »

If I load a movie page with "?review=badcosmonaut" in the url, then when the page loads the page is automatically scrolled down to where the reviews are. The issue is that it scrolls too far. The (presumably) expected behavior is that it scrolls to where my review is right at the top of the page so that my review is visible. The actual behavior is that it scrolls to just below that, such that my review is not visible and such that the "Ratings & Reviews" section is the top most visible section.

Example url:

https://www.criticker.com/film/The-Terminator/?review=badcosmonaut

mpowell
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: If I load a movie page with ?review=badcosmonaut in the url, the scroll is too far down

Post by mpowell »

Yeah, you're correct about the way it's meant to work -- we'll take a look into this. It works on my devices, but we probably have to do a bit more testing on other devices. We'll update here if / when we've identified the problem and fixed this!