bug when removing a title from a collection

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
KasperL
156 Ratings
Your TCI: na

bug when removing a title from a collection

Post by KasperL »

When removing a title from a collection from the Collections tab (on a title page), the tab becomes empty (visually) for a second or two and then I'm redirected to the Ratings tab.

KasperL
156 Ratings

Re: bug when removing a title from a collection

Post by KasperL »

On mobile (Safari on iOS).

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

KasperL wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:15 pm
When removing a title from a collection from the Collections tab (on a title page), the tab becomes empty (visually) for a second or two and then I'm redirected to the Ratings tab.
We'll check this out -- definitely not the intended behavior! Sorry about this issue!

KasperL
156 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

It's in the old version though.
I'm wondering if I somehow switched back. Is it still possible to add something to the url to get the revamped one?

I found at least one more issue but maybe not necessary to report if basically nobody is using it anymore...

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

KasperL wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:44 am
It's in the old version though.
I'm wondering if I somehow switched back. Is it still possible to add something to the url to get the revamped one?

I found at least one more issue but maybe not necessary to report if basically nobody is using it anymore...
On the old version of the Title Info page, you should be able to see a link saying "Use New Version" towards the bottom.

We have plans to retire the Legacy version in the near future (more info on that coming very soon), so it might be worth reporting new issues if they're happening on the new version as well.